Clicky

1. Willkommen im Tablet Forum, die exklusive Tablet-Community.
    Jetzt kostenlos anmelden und mitdiskutieren!

Looking to upgrade from the Kindle HD8

Dieses Thema im Forum 'Android Tablet Forum' wurde von saviogomes gestartet, 13 April 2019.

1. saviogomes

saviogomes Grünschnabel

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I got the Kindle HD8 for $50 on sale sometime last year to primarily watch media (Netflix, Amazon, own content on sd card). I put Google Play store on it to get YouTube and other Google apps.

For media consumption only, it's fine. But I started using the tablet to browse Reddit and Google chrome and the thing chugs. I guess installing the play store brought some issues and I need to enter recovery and clear cache after putting it in sleep mode every few days. This gets old fast, so I was looking for something similar under $300.

The Huawei m5 8.4 looks good, but no headphone jack is a deal breaker.
  2. saviogomes

saviogomes Grünschnabel

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I got the Kindle HD8 for $50 on sale sometime last year to primarily watch media (Netflix, Amazon, own content on sd card). I put Google Play store on it to get YouTube and other Google apps.

For media consumption only, it's fine. But I started using the tablet to browse Reddit and Google chrome and the thing chugs. I guess installing the play Sarkari Result Pnr Status Showbox store brought some issues and I need to enter recovery and clear cache after putting it in sleep mode every few days. This gets old fast, so I was looking for something similar under $300.
    The Huawei m5 8.4 looks good, but no headphone jack is a deal breaker.

ANy Updates????

Die Seite empfehlen