Clicky

1. Willkommen im Tablet Forum, die exklusive Tablet-Community.
    Jetzt kostenlos anmelden und mitdiskutieren!

Looking for the best small tablet under $300, what to get? First time tablet

Dieses Thema im Forum 'Android Tablet Forum' wurde von saviogomes gestartet, 3 April 2019.

1. saviogomes

saviogomes Grünschnabel

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Lost my Galaxy phone yesterday: '(Which is in perfect condition too and newer. I never had a plan on it and just used it on wifi, so figured I should just get a tablet instead.

I just ordered the Galaxy A 7 "on Amazon in the meantime, gonna see if I like it, but will probably return if there are better options out there. Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

(Btw - havent been looking at this yet, are you able to put a sim card on most tablets to use them as a phone?)

I want something that can be fit in my pocket and portable in that way. I have small hands. So a 7 "sounds good? Any smaller tablets I'm good with.

I just watch Youtube and social media, reddit, etc. I download a lot of videos from Youtube (with premium). I like taking pictures so the better the camera ... the better. Never play games. That's it.

I dont know anything about tablets, just started looking up today but need to find a forever one asap. Appreciate the help
    Last edited: 4 April 2019

Die Seite empfehlen